Ski Wentworth is offereing a small rental fleet of skate cross country skis!
Wentworth has 10 kilometres of groomed intermediate to advanced cross country ski trails at the top of the mountain. (not recommended for beginners).
**Please call first for conditions**
Access via chairlift.
MUST ski down Chickadee alpine ski trail (beginner/green trail)
Trails are groomed twice weekly. Check snow report for details.
Must check in at chair top hut at top of mountain before and after using trails.
Click here to view cross country map.
**Nordic Responsibility Code**
1. Always check posted trail conditions
2. Ski in indicated direction and obey all posted signs and warning. Keep off closed trails.
3. Always ski to the right when meeting on-coming skiers and when skiing on double track.
4. Yield the track to faster skiers and skiers calling "track"
5. Stay in control. On two-way trails descending skiers have the right-of-way.
6. Do not stop where you obsruct a trail or are not visible to others. Move off the track of you fall or during rest stops.
7. Do not Litter. Take out what you pack in. Respect all property.
8. Report all incidents.
Cross Country Trails March 2009
Cross Country Provincial Competition hosted at Ski Wentworth Feb 28 - March 1 2009