No deferral/transferring/refund will be issued without Ski Insure
Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.
The applicable age for a season pass is the age at the date of purchase
You will be required to sign a Liability Waiver Form before you pick up your season pass.
** Ski Insure Season Pass Cancellation Insurance **
Ski Wentworth will defer/refund your pass fee in the event:
1. An injury, illness or other certified medical condition prevents the insured skier from participating in the sport
2. The insured skier is relocated outside a reasonable radius of Ski Wentworth as a result of a job transfer or school
Amount of deferral/refund:
Should the insured become incapable of skiing or riding at Ski Wentworth before the season begins, the full pass will be deferred/refunded. Once the pass has been issued and the season begins, deferrals/refunds will be based on 100 ski days. (Ex. If Ski Wentworth has had 20 Ski Days when you are transferred and unable to ski, your deferral/refund equals 80% of your pass.)
- Insurance must be purchased at the same time as your pass.
- The period of non-particiapation must be at least 30 days
- Claim must be made with 30 days and the pass must be surrendered immediately
- Insurance does not cover incapacitation caused or contributed by intentional self injury
How to make a Claim:
1. Present your claim at the ski area within 30 days
2. You are required to present:
- Season Pass
- A report/notification from your doctor, complete with date on which the medical condition precluded skiing and prognosis.
Or in the event of job relocation, a letter from your employer will be required.